M.R.S TEAM ( Track Mania )
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team M.R.S de Track Mania Sunrise et United

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

l tell you.Thanks!

AuteurMessage
JettyGli
Invité

l tell you.Thanks! Empty
MessageSujet: l tell you.Thanks!   l tell you.Thanks! Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:59

Hello. If anybody cares. Here's how to rip D9 with DVD Decrypter:Use IFO mode and, in the settings menu, select IFO Mode/Options/File Splitting to "By Layer"Use VTS 01 & PGC 01 [1:52:13]For Chapter One, deselect bad cells 1-6.For Chapter 28, deselect cells 36-39This will give you 2 vob files with all the audio and subtitle streams included.The difficulty with re-encoding this movie is the subtitles.When playing the movie normally, the subtitles stream is selectively turned on and off to provide translation of alien & foreign speech.I haven't found a good way to rip the subtitle stream and import it to DivX Author, so I ended up keying it in manually.XFX nForce 680i LT SLI mobo, Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz cpu, 4GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500 memory, Vista Home Premium 64 OS
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

l tell you.Thanks!
Page 1 sur 1